1. More than 40 CRPF jawans have been killed and dozens injured in a terror Pulwama attack on 14th February 2019.
2. Pakistan’s militant group, JeM claimed responsibility for the Pulwama blast and said that it was a fidayeen attack carried out by a terrorist Adil Ahmad who belonged to the same district.
3. 25 Countries mourns for 44 Indian Jawans and condemns the role of Pakistan in Pulwama terror attack.
4. Curfew was declared in Pulwama and various other sensitive regions in Kashmir.
5. Soon after the terror attack, India withdraw the Most Favoured Nation from Pakistan. India hiked custom duty to 200% on all goods exported from Pakistan.
6. Imran Khan, Pakistan Prime Minister responded after 3 days of Pulwama attack. He asked India for proof of Pulwama terror attack and threatened to retaliate.
7. Rajiv Shukla, IPL Chairman announced there will be no sporting ties with Pakistan until terrorism’s stops.
8. Photos of Pakistani Cricketers were removed from Indian Stadiums.
9. On 18th February, 2 terrorists were killed during encounter and 4 Army Personnel Martyred.
10. IMG Reliance pulls out as Producer from PSL 2019. Even D-Sport suspended broadcast of Pakistan Super League.
11. Pakistan Actors and Singers were Ban by All Cine Worker Association. Movie releases in Pakistan was cancelled.
12. India denies to give Visas to Pakistani shooters and IOC Bars India From Hosting Sporting Events.
13. BCCI wrote to ICC that it shall consult the government and accordingly shall intimate the latter on whether the Indian team shall play against Pakistan in the upcoming world cup.
14. Pakistan wrote to UNSC accusing India of disruption and endangering regional security.
15. Separatist leaders were detained. Modi warned the people against targeting Kashmiris.
16. 12 IAF Miraj 2000 jets took off in formation and bombed JeM’s biggest training camp in Balakot.
17. Pakistani jets entered Indian airspace. One F16 was shot down by India.
18. Wing Commander Abhinandan was captured by Pakistan. Video of this capture was released by Pakistan.
19. India diplomatically choked Pakistan and the latter had to announce the release of
Wing Commander Abhinandan.
20. Abhinandan got released after unnecessary delay of 5 hours after release of a 90 second video with more than a dozen of cuts.
21. Shelling and ceasefire continued from the Pakistani side repeatedly.
22. Though Pakistan used F16 fighter jet to attack India, but kept denying. In return Indian Air Force held a press conference and displayed parts of an AMRAAM beyond visual range air-to-air missile as evidence.
23. US asks Pakistan for more information after using F16 fighter jet against India. Pakistan violated the end-user agreement with US by misusing F16 fighter jet against India.
24. Jaish-e-Mohammed chief Masood Azhar was in safe hand of Pakistan and according to few sources he treated in Army Hospital of Ishlamabad. Moreover Pakistan tried to spread fake death news of Masood Azhar.
25. The dossier was hand-over by India to the Acting High Commissioner of Pakistan with every detail regarding involvement of JeM in Pulwama attack.
26. Pak Files Petition To Remove Priyanka Chopra As UN Goodwill Ambassador For Her ‘Jai Hind’ Tweet.
27. Pakistan lodge complaint against India at UN after Balakot Strikes for “Eco-Terrorism”.
28. Pakistani Jets detected threateningly close to LoC. Rumours about Pakistan secretly preparing for war started making rounds. Indian forces are on high alert.
29. China used VETO in UNSC for the fourth time against the motion to declare Masood Azhar a global terrorist.